Our Use of Your Information
- We may disclose your information to our suppliers and service providers, so that we can provide you with your holiday services, including special requests, dietary requirements etc. Only information that is necessary for this purpose is disclosed.
- Some of the data we collect about you, such as relating to health, may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, but we do so on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking your tour with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if you become ill and your illness is infectious, we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
- If you do not agree to our use of your information in the manner described above, we cannot accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
- We may from time to time contact you by post, email or telephone with information on holidays and related services, brochures, offers, new products, forthcoming events or promotions.
- You may indicate your preference to also receive our direct marketing material for the above purposes by telephone or e-communications (e-mail, SMS or e-brochure) on our website(s) or forms, or to our staff at the time you first supplied us your information.
- If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point(2) of Your Rights” below
- You have the right to request in writing a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information by completing our Data Subject Access Request Form.
- You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.